What categories of personal data we process
We generally collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you give us. The main way we receive information from you is by placing an order through which you provide us with information such as: desired product, name and surname, address, payment method, phone number, bank card details, etc.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included by the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data.
What are the purposes and grounds of the processing
- a) Order processing, including their receipt, validation, dispatch and invoicing;
- b) Solving cancellations or problems of any nature related to an order or purchased services;
- c) Providing support services, including providing answers to your questions about your orders
How long we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data for a period of 360 days. You may request that we delete certain information or close your account at any time, and we will comply with such requests, subject to the retention of certain information where applicable law or our legitimate interests require us to do so.
To whom we transmit your personal data
As appropriate, we may transmit or provide access to certain of your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
– payment/banking service providers;
– IT service providers;
If we are under a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that access to your data by third parties under private law is carried out in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and information confidentiality, based on contracts concluded with them.
As the subject of the personal data processing activity, you have the following rights:
- The right to information, represents the right to obtain confirmation from the OPERATOR, regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities, including making available to you a document containing the personal data that are the subject of the processing carried out by the OPERATOR;
- The right of access to data, represents the right to obtain confirmation, from the OPERATOR, regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities, including making available to you a document containing the personal data that the object of the processing carried out by the OPERATOR;
- The right to rectification, represents the right to obtain the rectification and completion by the OPERATOR of inaccurate or, as the case may be, incomplete data;
- The right to delete data, represents the right to obtain the deletion by deletion of your personal data, located in the OPERATOR’s databases (provided that the conditions stipulated by law are met);
- The right to restrict processing, to the extent that the conditions stipulated by law are met;
- The right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as (ii) the right for this data to be transmitted by OPERATOR to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions reviewed by law are met;
- The right to opposition – represents the right to oppose the processing of personal data, in view of the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated by law;
- The right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken exclusively on the basis of automatic processing activities, with the exception of situations in which this type of activity is (i) mandatory for the conclusion and/or execution of a contract between the parties, (ii) represents a requirement of the legislation in force, (iii) was expressly accepted by the concerned person;
The right to address the Personal Data Processing Supervisory Authority or the competent courts, as you deem necessary.
By submitting a written, dated and signed request, to the corporate address Bucharest, Sectorul 1, Str. Ion Campineanu No. 11, Union International Center Building, Floor P, or an e-mail message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can request more details regarding the processing of personal data by the OPERATOR, as well as exercise your rights as the person concerned.